[Event] Dirtopia Ride & Run

Dirtopia MTB Events

Event Name: Dirtopia Ride & Run
When: 5 May 2019
Where: Delvera Farm, Western Cape
Category: Multisport

RIDE AND RUN AT DIRTOPIA ON THE SAME DAY!

Celebrate the beautiful time in the winelands with a ride and run. You will start your day with the ride which consists of two 10km loops for 20km or one loop for the 10km, you then enter the transition zone and grab your running gear for the 7.5km. You can do it in teams (one rides and other runs). If you don’t ride there is a 10km trail run only discipline that you can do.

DATE: Sunday, 5 May 2019

WHERE: Dirtopia Trail Centre, Delvera Farm, on R44 about 10 km from Stellenbosch

START TIMES:

08h30: 20km ride and 7.5km run

09h00: 10km ride and 7.5 run

09h30: 10km Trail Run only

DISTANCES:

20km ride and 7.5km run (Solo or in a team of two - one rides the other runs)

10km ride and 7.5 run (solo or in a team of two - one rides the other runs)

Everyone is welcome to join, this is a fun event!

ROUTE DESCRIPTION: From the start, participants will follow the routes through vineyards to neighbouring farms and hit singletrack for lots of mountain bike fun. There will be a refreshment station at the transition point before you start your run, but no waterpoint on the route. The run will bring you some trails to with wineland views to remember!

COST:

Pre-entries (close on Thursday, 2 May):

20km ride and 7.5km run – R250

10km ride and 7.5 run – R200

10km Trail Run only – R150

Timing will be done with Amarider Trail Tags. No tag, no time: available for rent (R20) or to buy (R100).

Late entries will be taken if the event is not sold-out, but late entry fees will apply

Timing will be done with Amarider Trail Tags. Available for rent (R20) or to buy (R100)

Late entries will be taken if the event is not sold-out, but lates entry fees will apply.

GENERAL INFO: Coke for all finishers, as well as a medal.

Note that there are limited entries available, so enter soon.

Make sure you stay for prize giving & lucky draw around 11h30. Dirtopia Cafe will be open from early morning with coffee & breakfast all day with a lunch menu. The Trail Centre sells snacks & cold drinks and merchandise. The bikeshop will be open too. Prizes include vouchers from Sportsmans Warehouse and products from Falke, Cape Storm and local wines!

Get your bike and running gear ready, and get dirty with Dirtopia.

Go to www.dirtopia.co.za for all the info or follow DIRTOPIA on social media.

For further information please contact Dirtopia Trail Centre on 021 884 4752 or email entries@dirtpass.co.za

Go to Event Page

hubevents-17845-0-31795100-1546769875_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Can't seem to find any info on how to enter this event?

As from the mail I got back from them today;

"The Ride and Ride has been removed from our calendar for 5 May

Kind regards,

Alanda Radley

Event Coordinator and Administrative Manager

www.dirtpass.co.za"

Its a real pitty, would have been great fun challenge

Yeah. I enquired some time back. They would not elaborate on its removal. Pity. My wife and I do it as a team.