Tyre choice for wider road wheels

Veebee

Just got a set of 25mm wide road wheels, having issues mounting GP4000 onto them. The beads are just not locking in.

Tried using soapy water etc but its not helping.

Any ideas or recommendations on a tyre thats easier to fit ?

If you're saying "soapy water" I assume it's tubeless? I've got a set of 25C wide rims and used the Schwalbe Pro One EVO TR. It's a breeze to fit on, no issues. 

If you're talking about normal clinchers, then I've had no issues whatsoever with the GP4000's on mine. They always fitted well (U rims, 25C clinchers). 

Edited by FondyMig

If you're saying "soapy water" I assume it's tubeless? I've got a set of 25C wide rims and used the Schwalbe Pro One EVO TR. It's a breeze to fit on, no issues. 

If you're talking about normal clinchers, then I've had no issues whatsoever with the GP4000's on mine. They always fitted well (U rims, 25C clinchers). 

not tubeless, but trying a few tricks to help.

I think I may have found the problem, the rim tape used [Conti] was too thick and pushed the tyre up.

But while doing this I also switched the tyres and put on Gators which went on much easier. problem solved for now I think.