Where: Tsitsikamma Falls Adventure, Eastern Cape
Category: MTB

Merrell Tsitsikamma MTB & Trail Run

DATE: 2nd November 2019

MTB EVENTS: 70km, 42km, 25km & 7km kids race

START TIME: MTB – 70km – 08h00 ; 42km – 08h30 ; 25km – 09h00 / 7km – 09h15

REGISTRATION OPENS: 06h30

START & FINISH: Tsitsikamma Falls Adventure

ONLINE ENTRY FEE: MTB – 70km – R300 ; 42km – R190 ; 25km – R135 / TRAIL RUN – 11km – R150 ; (on the day entries available with a late entry fee of R50)

ONLINE ENTRIES: at: www.entrytickets.net

The Merrell Tsitsikamma race has been around for some time and is a prominent event on our local calendar. It is perfectly situated to draw riders from both the Eastern and Southern Cape.

Offering cyclists not only a test of skill, but also breathtaking views from rugged cliffs high above the raging ocean. This is a professional event for the serious riders, but also a family orientated event where not only mom and dad can participate, but also the little ones who are small in size but big in heart. Four distances: 70km Tsitsikamma MTB challenge, 42km half marathon; 25km fun ride; and a 7km kids fun ride.

There is also an 11km trail run for those less inclined to want to peddle around.

CYCLING SOUTH AFRICA: The MTB event is a CSA sanctioned event and all riders are required to register with CSA. Proof will be required for those registered. CSA Day licenses will be available at R35 per person with both online entries and one the day entries.

Go to Event Page