[Event] Sappi Karkloof Classic Trail Festival

TarynS

Event Name: Sappi Karkloof Classic Trail Festival
When: 25/05/2024 - 26/05/2024
Where: ABSA Karkloof Country Clu, Howick, KwaZulu-Natal
Category: Mountain Bike

๐Ÿ”ต ๐—ฃ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ง๐—• ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿ”ต

There is no other way to describe our trail team - passionate - and that's why our trails are known country-wide as THE best in the business.  

Custom and purpose built, our team considers everything. Who's going to be riding the trail, which event its targeted at, what are the environmental impacts and how best do we negate any. This is why we have a distance and route for everyone, whether you're a beginner who wants jeep track and dirt roads, or whether you're competing for the National Jersey and want to be tested over 85km. Karkloof has it all....

The Sappi Karkloof Classic takes place over the weekend of 25th and 26th May, and all details and entries are available now via ROAG.

Go to Event Page.

Just now, TarynS said:

Event Name: Sappi Karkloof Classic Trail Festival
When: 25/05/2024 - 26/05/2024
Where: ABSA Karkloof Country Clu, Howick, KwaZulu-Natal
Category: Mountain Bike

ย 

๐Ÿ”ต ๐—ฃ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ง๐—• ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿ”ต

ย 

ย 

There is no other way to describe our trail team - passionate - and that's why our trails are known country-wide as THE best in the business.ย ย 

ย 

Custom and purpose built, our team considers everything.ย Who's going to be riding the trail, which event its targeted at, what are the environmental impacts and how best do we negate any.ย This is why we have a distance and route for everyone, whether you're a beginner who wants jeep track and dirt roads, or whether you're competing for the National Jersey and want to be tested over 85km.ย Karkloof has it all....

ย 

The Sappi Karkloof Classic takes place over the weekend of 25th and 26th May, and all details and entries are available now via ROAG.

ย 

Go to Event Page.

ย 

3 weeks to go!! The trails are waiting ๐Ÿ˜