[Event] JBAY WINDFARM MTB CLASSIC

KougaMultiSportClub

Event Name: JBAY WINDFARM MTB CLASSIC
When: 13 June 2020
Where: TWIN VALLEY NATURE ESTATE, Eastern Cape
Category: MTB

Get a taste of the best mountain biking and trail running J-Bay has to offer! Taking place at Twin Valley Estate on Saturday 13 June 2020.

50km MTB - R290

30km MTB - R250

15km MTB- R195

10km Trail Run - R160

5km Trail Run - R70

A great day out for the whole family, featuring something for all skill and fitness levels. Think: An epic race venue; purpose-built singletrack; spectacular views and fast farm roads. And turbines of course, towering 80m tall wind turbine towers, spread more than 500m apart in the Jeffreys Bay Wind Farm.

It is these turbines that give the race its unique distinction. But if it is very special experience of riding and running among these turbines and the spectacular trails that lure the riders and runners back each year, it is the sense of ‘community’ that really defines the event.

Now in its eight year, the event – which is proudly supported by the Jeffreys Bay Wind Farm – continues to grow and evolve along the underlying ethos of sustainable energy and community growth. With those in mind, there are some exciting changes for 2020:

Riders can expect a lot of fast, flowing singletrack in 50km which should make for some exciting racing. The 30km fun ride is ideal for those wanting to experience riding in the wind farm but are not looking to push it too much, while the 15km is aimed a scholars. The 50km and 30km MTB routes as well as the 10km trail run take in the impressive Jeffreys Bay Wind Farm, giving the race the distinction of being the only single-day race in the country which traverses a wind farm.

Food Stalls, Craft Beer, Jumping Castles

Safe and Secure parking 100m from Start

FOR ALL THE INFO & NEWS:

WWW.JBAYMTBCLASSIC.CO.ZA

Go to Event Page