[Event] KAP sani2c Race

Maryann

Event Name: KAP sani2c Race
When: 14 May 2020 - 16 May 2020
Where: Glencairn Farm, Kwazulu-Natal
Category: MTB

The KAP sani2c is a three day mountain bike stage race that starts on Glencairn Farm in Himeville, near the base of the Sani Pass in KwaZulu-Natal.

Three days of challenging riding takes you through farmlands, indigenous and commercial forestry areas, tribal lands and game reserve, finishing at the seaside town of Scottburgh on the South Coast.

The event was started in 2005 by ‘Farmer’ Glen Haw, in order to raise funds for the farm school his children attended at the time, and as the race grew, so did its original vision of supporting the communities along its route. sani2c will always be “more than a ride.”

The KAP sani2c is a full-service event with tented accommodation, meals and snacks, and outstanding refreshment stations on the route. It is a two-person team event, and now in 2020 there is a Solo category for individual riders. There are supporters packages available for those wishing to accompany riders and be part of race village life.

There is a Trail, Adventure and Race version of the event - each travels the same route, starting on consecutive days. This year’s Trail is 12-14 May, The Adventure is 13-15 May, and the Race is 14-16 May.

Go to Event Page

hubevents-129356-0-11526900-1583831582_thumb.jpg