Tuesdays Zwift Tussle

Thornman

With the tragic results of the COVID-19 pandemic spreading across the globe, all races and events have been cancelled.

Team Hartlief Deli p/b Powerbar will introduce an exciting new training and racing format on Zwift where cyclists can all join in from the comfort and safety of their homes... Most importantly this will enable the cycling community to not lose touch and most importantly to continue cycling and exercise, crucial for the psyche in dire times like these.

post-2013-0-96261000-1584952846_thumb.jpg

Great initiative. Looking forward to next week's ride. Some great prizes to be won throughout the season.

Hopefully soon we will have a permanent spot and have proper racing as well as structured workouts for everybody.

Enter by sending your name, surname and mobile number to cobuspotg@gmail.com and we will send you a detailed tutorial on how to join. We'll also offer technical support through a WhatsApp invite link.

See you next week Tuesday at 18:30.