Help with pricing this bike

Butterbean

So, its with a lot of back and forth that ive come to this conclusion - the gravel bike far exceeds the fun i have on the MTB, and the mtb needs to go... Its just waaaaay too much bike for the kinda riding i like...

Anyway, ive had much success selling bikes on the hub, but this time, im struggling with a proper used bike valuation - so before i end up on the classified comments thread, i was hoping for some input.

Heres the specs:

Large Silverback Stratos Al5 frame

Reba fork, and X fusion shock (120mm travel on both, fork is boost)

Lyne Amp 30mm wheels with XD driver

The current set of Barzo/Saguaro tyres, PLUS a brand new set of the same.

Sram GX Eagle shifter and RD, SLX crank, and Sunrace XD 10-50. Extra chain thrown in there. No wear showing on the parktool chain tool.

Sram Guide RE brakes

Headset replaced with sealed bearing KCNC unit.

Lyne Pulse bars, Rapide Seatpost, Spez Romin Saddle (155), ESI extra chunky grips

The other extras:

Spez Concealed carry steerer tube tool with chain breaker and spare link

Spez MTB bandit strap with tube, tubeless plug tool, bomb, and tyre lever

Spez side load cage and Lyne side load cage... Will include two bottles that actually fit in the triangle, so she does carry two bottles.

3D printed cabke guide to avoid the silly one that Silverback produced - have the original Silverback one too in case someone wants it.

Has the upgraded IGUS bushing conversion and the solid main pivot bolt swap done by Silverback.

I know everyone says their bike is in great condition, but this one really is fantastic. I've done 1300kms on it. Since buying the gravel bike this has seen three rides, and i really dont ride hard at all (hence my proclivity for gravel instead of MTB)

So, what do you reckon would be a fair asking price?? Appreciate the input!

Thing is they go for R24 999 new at cyclelab, not sure of stock availability

You have a bit of nice extras especially the wheels and Gx parts as believe the came with sx.

I would say R25k