Carbon frame friendly soaps

josh_whit

These discussions are really so amusing...

I have visions of similar discussions between doctors in the mid 1850's, soon after the invention of anesthesia, some saying it works great and others holding fast that there's nothing wrong with a thick wooden plank for the patient to bite on instead...

To those who use dishwashing liquid, I assume that you've also stopped buying hand and body soap as well as shampoo, conditioner, floor and surface cleaners and disinfectants, etc as dishwashing liquid should also be perfect for these pesky tasks...? If not, then perhaps you should, you'll save a fortune, maybe... 

To those who use nothing but water, I assume you, also, have stopped buying hand and body soap as well as shampoo, conditioner, floor and surface cleaners and disinfectants, etc as a good soaking with cold water works a charm...

Just having some fun people...

Have a great day and go ride your bikes...

you joke, but I was taught a trick for cleaning tiles by a domestic worker many years ago.

A bit of sunlight liquid and a splash of methylated spirits in a bucket of warm water when moping the tiles is all you need.

For me, it cleans better than any of these tile cleaners on the shelves at your local supermarket. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic