Gear Spotlight: Winter 21 line from Fox racing

Bike Hub Features

Fox Racing is proud to launch the W21 Mountain Bike collection. A “rider first” philosophy is the foundation for the W21 product line. Whether it’s the demands of World Cup downhill or the adventure of exploring your local trail network with your crew, we have you covered. Key product highlights include a continued commitment to Safety and Protection with MIPS rotational management featured in the complete helmet range and D3O trusted impact coverage giving support in key knee, elbow and body protection.

Click here to view the article

I've been a very long time supporter of Fox and I think this is their best looking range indeed with some very nice options for women. 

My question for everyone else. Have you also found the pricing on Fox going up and the quality coming down? 

I had Fox items fail in less that 5 months. The return process was also very slow and took forever to sort out. 

Edited by Steady Spin

I've been a very long time supporter of Fox and I think this is their best looking range indeed with some very nice options for women. 

My question for everyone else. Have you also found the pricing on Fox going up and the quality coming down? 

I had Fox items fail in less that 5 months. The return process was also very slow and took forever to sort out. 

yes for sure,in my mtb gear and motorbike kit...but, it has been the case with other brands as well