Brakpan / Springs MTB Group

Jaco Greeff

Hi All.

Are there any groups riding mountain bikes on weekends on the Brakpan/Springs Area ?

Regards

18 minutes ago, Jaco Greeff said:

Hi All.

Are there any groups riding mountain bikes on weekends on the Brakpan/Springs Area ?

Regards

Hi Jaco,

Brakpan - Dalpark mtb Club. Rides on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.

Springs - Springs Wheelers rides on Saturday morning.

Send me a DM with your contact details then I can ask the Dalpark group to add you to the whatsapp group. I also ride with them. I will also send your info to one of the Springs Wheelers guys to add you to their group. We join them from time to time, but I am not on their group.

• 1 month later...

Hi. I also send a message on strava to be added to whatsapp group but nothing happened yet. Wondering if they still exist.

If there is someone that could add me would appreciate. 0670620333

Edited by gerhard377@gmail.com

3 hours ago, gerhard377@gmail.com said:

Hi. I also send a message on strava to be added to whatsapp group but nothing happened yet. Wondering if they still exist.

If there is someone that could add me would appreciate. 0670620333

Hi There. The group is very active. Every weekend. This weekend there is 3 or 4 rides. I asked them on the whatsapp group to add you. I saw your posting on strava first time. If they did not ask you by tomorrow I will follow-up.

• 1 year later...