Faces Rola roll to FNB Wines2Whales Chardonnay title

News bot

Mariske Strauss and Candice Lill wrapped up the FNB Wines2Whales Chardonnay victory with their third stage win of the race on the final day of the event. Behind them Fairtree outsprinted Galileo Infiniti SPOT to ensure the stage results matched the final general classification standings.

View full article

Where are the Ebike times? 18% of the field I believe was Ebikes. I saw a number of ebikes helping really tired and really broken people up some of the hills they were like Ebike angels as I would say. These people were finished it will push our a day it’s not gonna make any difference there right at the back slowest of the slow. More recognition needs to be given to the Ebike angels.  

21 minutes ago, Emazing said:

Where are the Ebike times? 18% of the field I believe was Ebikes. I saw a number of ebikes helping really tired and really broken people up some of the hills they were like Ebike angels as I would say. These people were finished it will push our a day it’s not gonna make any difference there right at the back slowest of the slow. More recognition needs to be given to the Ebike angels.  

E-bikes were only in the Pinotage event.