[Event] CompCare Cradle Mountain Trophy 2022

Events Bot

Event Name: CompCare Cradle Mountain Trophy 2022
When: 09/04/2022 - 10/04/2022
Where: Valley Lodge & Spa 4 star HOTEL, , Magaliesburg, Gauteng
Category: Mountain Bike

Welcome to the 2022 edition of the most popular and prestigious 2-day mountain bike stage race in Gauteng - The CompCare Cradle Mountain Trophy.

Founded in 2010, this two-day mountain biking event always promises to be an exhilarating experience, and it takes place over the weekend of 9th and 10th of April 2022.

Plus we also have a stunning offering of various Trail Running/ Walking options from 5km, 10km, 15km, and for the more adventurous and fitter athletes, a 20km Trail. This will take place on Saturday the 9th of April.

We welcome CompCare Medical Scheme on board as our Brand New Title Sponsor, of what is now known as The CompCare Cradle Mountain Trophy.

Plus we have a brand new venue in the form of The Valley Lodge & Spa, situated in the heart of Magaliesburg. 

New venue, new sponsor, and exciting changes.

This is one of the highlights on our calendar and it’s a really special experience. You get to ride trails that you don’t normally get to use. And thanks to the amazing farmer’s in the region, we have a whole bunch of new sections to use that have never been used before.

Over the weekend of the 9th and 10th of April. There’s something for everyone.

Go to Event Page.