Five Ten Freerider Pro shoes available

Bjorn881

I am currently in Europe and needed to purchase myself a new pair of Addidas Five Ten Freerider Pro shoes but wasn't sure of the sizing with all the conflicting information online and could only order the shoes online. Hence I ordered two different sizes. 

I have a size UK 11 / EU 46 which I'm not taking, I can send the shoes back at no extra cost but I thought I would offer them up for sale here in case anyone is looking for a pair since they're the gold standard and unobtainable in SA! I took the size UK 10.5 / 45.33 EU shoe which is the size that I normally wear, as I know online it recommends taking a size bigger, I found this wasn't the case for me! I also have raised arches hence I have to wear orthotics which generally mean I need a bigger shoe, but the UK 10.5 / EU 45.33 size which I normally wear, fit me perfectly!

If anyone is interested in them, I'm leaving the Netherlands tomorrow, so you have until 07:30 tomorrow morning to WhatsApp and EFT me. I will be back in SA from June the 24th. The colour is as per the photo below. My number is 083 four four two 0601.

I know this is unconventional to post an ad like this, but I don't have much time and I know how I struggled with my current MTB shoes hence thought I would see if I can help anyone else out!

I'm looking for R2000, the shoes cost me 114 Euros with shipping, so I'm essentially covering my costs.

fw2822-ftw-photo-side-lateral-center-white-941753.jpg

Edited by Bjorn881

1 minute ago, aiyaaz said:

So these shoes fit true to size? No need for upsizing then? 

Yes from my experience! People shared the same experience online, but when you go onto Adidas's website, they recommend uprising half a size due to the new design implemented a year or two ago. I didn't find this to be the case though!