[Event] Muratie Mountain Series

chicksdigdirt

Event Name: Muratie Mountain Series
When: 31/07/2022
Where: Muratie Wine Estate, , Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Category: Mountain Bike

Exclusive route for intermediate mountain bikers only. This event will be a singletrack experience of 48km and will take limited pre-entries only.

1850m of climbing - options to ‘bail out’ earlier... More than 25km of singletrack with 50% of the route not normally open to public.

Dirtopia’s partnership with Muratie has a history – just like the old-charm feel on the ‘werf’ of one of the oldest wine farms in South Africa. The warm hospitality of Muratie and the Melck family love of nature, have welcomed trail users on their land and there is no better way to experience this than at the Muratie Mountain Series event. This time only one route is on offer: a 48km singletrack experience for intermediate riders only. We do not need to describe it in detail. All you need to know is that it is a beautiful ride that you can feel privileged to take part in and will remember for many years to come…

Go to Event Page.