Courier of wheels

azeem.khan

I'd like to courier a set of wheels from Limpopo to the Western Cape.  Can anyone pls suggest how to package and which courier service to use. 

Hi 

I have used Triptych to courier 2 wheelsets from JHB to Cape Town with no issues on both occasions. You can look them up, they come highly recommended by a lot of people on the hub. 

In terms of boxing them. I'm a believer in bubble wrap and a wheel specific box. You can easily get a wheelset box from a bike shop for free usually. 

Last wheelset i sold was sent via postnet. I bubble wrapped wheels separately before boxing in wheel box. 

Costed R400 for shipping from CT to Pretoria. 

dianne@triptychsa.co.za

Very professional and good pricing. Just email volume, pick up and drop off and they will send you a quote. The important thing is when boxing the wheels, wrap individually and pack separately. She packing together, place the freehub on the outer side. I received wheels with the freehub on the inside and and was a very long unpleasant experience after that. Thankfully the seller was willing to rectify.