Prologue Results: Dry and dusty Saasveld singletracks kick off the Cape Pioneer Trek

News bot

The Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen, got underway in George on Sunday, 4 September. Arno du Toit – who won the race when it was last held, alongside Gert Heyns – won the 26 kilometre long Prologue with his Insect Science Pro teammate Keagan Bontekoning. Yolande de Villiers and her Madmacs/Coopetto/Bester […]

View full article

I think the Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen is going to be an amazing race. Very windy conditions today in George and surrounds for everyone competing in the Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen. At least its not raining.

19 minutes ago, Spafsack said:

I think the Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen is going to be an amazing race. Very windy conditions today in George and surrounds for everyone competing in the Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen. At least its not raining. 

2/3 of that post is the momentum medical scheme cape pioneer trek, presented by Biogen.

at lease someone was kind enough to include a comma or I’d run out of breath repeating the momentum medical scheme cape pioneer trek, presented by Biogen long before I got to The Biogen