E Bike for sani2c

zimcruiser

My wife and I are thinking of taking part in this years Sani2c, we are both on e-bikes (i have a pace maker) and are pretty sure we can do each day on 1 battery per day, (we have ridden 100k on eco mode and still have 40% remaining). Someone has suggested we hire batteries for just in case, if we were to do this does anybody know how we could get them to say the last water point on each day? Any insight much appreciated

On 2/23/2023 at 5:42 PM, zimcruiser said:

My wife and I are thinking of taking part in this years Sani2c, we are both on e-bikes (i have a pace maker) and are pretty sure we can do each day on 1 battery per day, (we have ridden 100k on eco mode and still have 40% remaining). Someone has suggested we hire batteries for just in case, if we were to do this does anybody know how we could get them to say the last water point on each day? Any insight much appreciated

What bikes are you riding - curious to know brand, model and year? Seems like amazing mileage.

Thanks

I have a Trek Rail 9.8 and my wife has a 9.7. I am 90kgs vs 60kgs and the 9.8 has the bigger battery. This evens us out on wt vs range and we normally within 2 or 3% of each other by the time we draw down to say 20% of battery life.

I am very strict on settings, i only ride on eco and my wife will stick in tour occasionally to keep up on long hills, otherwise she also on eco. 

13 minutes ago, zimcruiser said:

I have a Trek Rail 9.8 and my wife has a 9.7. I am 90kgs vs 60kgs and the 9.8 has the bigger battery. This evens us out on wt vs range and we normally within 2 or 3% of each other by the time we draw down to say 20% of battery life.

I am very strict on settings, i only ride on eco and my wife will stick in tour occasionally to keep up on long hills, otherwise she also on eco. 

Do you have the 740W.h battery ?

VERY nice bike 👍

Should have a very long range.