Karoo to Coast sharing

Lee Bozalek

I have entered the Karoo to Coast on 24 September 2023 and am looking for  a cyclist/s from Cape Town who are interested in sharing the expenses of driving up to Uniondale in one vehicle on the Saturday 23 September and returning  from Knysna on Monday 25 September. So this probably involves finding accommodation in Uniondale on the Saturday night, Knysna on the Sunday night and then sharing petrol and the costs of paying a driver to drive the vehicle from Uniondale to Knysna. I could either use my vehicle or get a ride in another cyclist's vehicle. If interested call Lee on 0824933402

Hi Lee

I'm afraid I can't help with sharing the expenses. Just a tip on the accommodation side - I really struggled to find accommodation in Uniondale. Everything was booked. Suggest you book sooner rather than later. 

Enjoy the race!

I checked accommodation the other day (via Discovery Vitality mind you, so who knows if it is 100% up to date), and none were available in Uniondale.
So we will probably decide closer to the time if we drive through on the morning, or do the tent on the showgrounds thing.