This is dedicated to all those who have had their bikes stolen. May you find peace.

OVERDRIVE

3 hours ago, V18 said:

To add to the vindication feels of this thread. I got mugged mos at knife point earlier this year. Bike gone forever. I still remember the guys face vividly. He had a pretty unique configuration of scars. 

Fast forward to end October. I walk though trauma in TBH on the way to my dept. Who's sitting here with two chest drains, bilateral forearm casts and a freshly sutured set of panga wounds over the back of his kop? The guy! 

He was accompanied by cops and ankle cuffed. 

So. These guys don't change their ways. And leave a lot of hurt and frustration in their wake. But they usually end up being the biggest losers when they piss off the wrong "victim". 

I feel like this (or worse) is the inevitable outcome for these thugs. I don't condone dishing out assault in retaliation for theft... But I did think "kry vir jou". 

He just reaped the harvest he has been meticulously and mercilessly sowing. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

saw a video the other day of some guys that stole our cattle(we recovered the cows from them a month back, that is another hard to believe story).

Anyway this guy got off lightly, the cattle thieves stole the wrong madala's cows and lets just say it looked more like a soccer match and I won't be surprised if they are not buried somewhere after that. But these videos do make you realise that karma sometimes does work wonders...