Shock pump assistance

SomeGuy21

Hi. Im looking for someone to assist/ borrow me a shock pump. Im not sure if a bikeshop will help me without wanting to charge me for an entire fork service. 

My bike has been sitting for about 2 months and the suspension fork suddenly has an awful amount of sag. Basically bottoms out just by leaning forward.  Im 90% sure it just needs some air and adjustment of the sag, but unfortunately I don’t have a shock pump nor can I justify currently buying a new one. 

If anyone can help/knows of a shop that wont charge a lot, it would be greatly appreciated.  Im in Cape Town, Northern Suburbs. 

If you have lost that much fork pressure in two months, you might as well go for the service. You should not be leaking so much in such a short time. 

@droo at Stoke suspension in Woodstock can sort you out. 

But also, no bike shop will charge you to use their shock pump.
If they are, get another shop.

Edited by Michael S

26 minutes ago, SomeGuy21 said:

Hi. Im looking for someone to assist/ borrow me a shock pump. Im not sure if a bikeshop will help me without wanting to charge me for an entire fork service. 

My bike has been sitting for about 2 months and the suspension fork suddenly has an awful amount of sag. Basically bottoms out just by leaning forward.  Im 90% sure it just needs some air and adjustment of the sag, but unfortunately I don’t have a shock pump nor can I justify currently buying a new one. 

If anyone can help/knows of a shop that wont charge a lot, it would be greatly appreciated.  Im in Cape Town, Northern Suburbs. 

Where in the North are you, I have shock pump you could use. I'm in Goodwood area.

Thanks for the advice and messages. I came right eventually. 

Had to go buy some sealant at my local bike shop so I asked the workshop if they could help. They assisted within 5min.