[Event] ROAD TO DESOLATION '24

Julian.Robinet

Event Name: ROAD TO DESOLATION '24
When: 13/07/2024
Where: Graaff-Reinet, Eastern Cape
Category: Gravel

The ROAD TO DESOLATION is a one day race in the heart of Karoo. Graaff-Reinet.

Since you are most probably travelling to join us we are planning a whole weekend Event. Shake out rides, community dinners and sundowners at the top of the valley of desolation are just a few happenings to mention. 

The little town of Graaff-Reinet sits neatly on a bend in the Sunday’s River surrounded by the Camdeboo national park and its inhabitants.  

After a hugely successful inaugural event in 2023, We are looking forward to our second edition. The route takes you through the karoo heartland which you will share with animals and will most likely only see humans at one of the 4 waterpoints.

This event is true south african gravel racing. Ask anyone who was there last year. The Valley of desolation is no joke.

It has been built up from the ground with a lot of love to detail and the idea of uplifting a community and creating memories for the competitors at heart. 

We ran a great raffle to win a bike frame last year, and we’re working on something just as exciting this year. 

join us to find Desolation.

Go to Event Page. Edited by Julian.Robinet