IBIS Migration South Africa 18-22 July

Mtb Mayhem

Attention all IBIS owners.

IBIS Cycles South Africa is excited to announce the birth of the famous Ibis Migration in South Africa. 

What is it? In the words of founder Scot Nicol, aka Chuck Ibis himself:

"Ibis Migrations are site-specific celebrations of our mountain biking community and an ideal first taste of the "secret sauce" that makes Ibis what it is. Expect fine food in excellent locations, camaraderie with fellow Ibisians and thrilling rides on the best trails around. Come and join the family."

What to expect:

• 3 days of unadulterated trail riding in and around the Garden Route area put together by Detour Trails, with the specific view of showcasing Ibis’s in their most ideal environment
  • Accommodation in an exclusive, purpose created Ibis tented village. All meals included (no drinks) as well as trail costs and logistics. 
  • Ibis demo bikes to ride and experience first-hand
  • Small group of 12 riders with ideally at least half being existing Ibis enthusiasts (own an Ibis) and the balance being keen to experience an Ibis in its natural habitat.

Costs are subsidised at R8000.00 per rider, thanks to Detour trails and Ibis South Africa (Adventure Inc.)

For bookings and enquiries contact info@detourtrails.co.za

IMG_5035.JPG

Edited by Mtb Mayhem