Garmin Instinct 2X Screen Protector

johanpre44

I recently got a Garmin Instinct 2X to upgrade from an Instinct 1 (which is still going strong and looking almost perfect after more than 5 years). I still have a tempered glass screen protector on my old Instinct and wondering if anyone knows where I can find a similar screen protector for the Instinct 2X but I cannot really find any (looked on Takealot and also Easybike). Any suggestions?

For References the instinct 2X face/body is 50mm (glass measure only about 34mm) where the Fenix X series is 51mm (not sure what the measurement of the glass is but suspect it's more than 34mm), guess there are not too many smart watches with a 34mm glass which kind of explains why I cannot find the specific size screen protector.

Edited by johanpre44

Very cheap, think I will give it a try. Have had bad experience with Banggood in the past, but interesting that the delivery is so quick and free for the moment.

Thanks!