Killarney 27Aug08

THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will get Mrs C to join you girls on a Wed aswell from now on.

I hope Mrs C has a choice in the matter WinkWinkWink

But yeah it will be great if she wants join....Thumbs%20Up

Guest colonel

Her choice is that she will be there if she doesnt she knows the rules: "no training in the week I sell her bikes on Monday"

Her choice is that she will be there if she doesnt she knows the rules: "no training in the week I sell her bikes on Monday"

I see "the boss" explains very well WinkBig%20smile

Ag sies!!Angry

oooheee' date=' wheelscucking is fun....Wink
[/quote']

Poison Ivy are you going to come ride with us next week?

I just may be brave enough to do so.....Wink I quess there is just no easy way to get back into some sort of shape.....I lasted 3 whole laps last nite with the bunch and 2 on my own....Shocked

at least I'm more motivated now to spend more time on the IDT.... Big%20smile so I can just as well try and join the girls next week

remember the more girls we have the better our group will be, and we can all push harder. it's very differnet to being dropped off the back of +1!

yeah, very true we'll have to get more girls to come and ride with us to get a bigger group going Thumbs%20Up 

I'll also join in a few weeks time!Wink 

Gee thanks for offering me up Colonel!  I think I'd rather go rike in Majik Forest on Wed evening

Nice evenings racing to ease my legs back after a week off the horse. Tongue

Great to see Poison, AL, Oom Chris to name a few. Clap

Fatty looked to be sporting a styling set of perma-tubes and I can confirm that he completed the whole thing without any sound of escaping air although his heart sank as someone mimicked the sound....LOL

Lots of "bandits" masquerading in +1 including last weeks winner..... Confused

Ronelle, awesome photos so where's the one of me pulling my tongue at you  Hug

Great to see Poison' date=' AL, Oom Chris to name a few. Clap

[/quote']

great seeing you there too...Big%20smile I really needed last nite to lift my spirits even though it was only for 5 laps....Wink

Gee thanks for offering me up Colonel!  I think I'd rather go rike in Majik Forest on Wed evening

dis reg, s? homThumbs%20Up 

(ek weet hy sal nie die Afrikaans verstaan nieWink)

[/quote']

I just may be brave enough to do so.....Wink I quess there is just no easy way to get back into some sort of shape.....I lasted 3 whole laps last nite with the bunch and 2 on my own....Shocked

at least I'm more motivated now to spend more time on the IDT.... Big%20smile so I can just as well try and join the girls next week

remember the more girls we have the better our group will be, and we can all push harder. it's very differnet to being dropped off the back of +1!

yeah, very true we'll have to get more girls to come and ride with us to get a bigger group going Thumbs%20Up 

I think that is definitly possible! I think alot of the ladies are just nervous and scared to try it out. but if we have our own group, then they will see how great the training is!Clap

[/quote']

I was wondering where you were last night!  

I'll also join in a few weeks time!Wink 

I was wondering where you were last night!  
Nix TCR2008-08-28 05:21:51