Something For The Ladies

Brandon

Does anyone have any suggestions to what Ladies saddle to go for, looking for the most comfortable yet efficient ladies saddle on the market to suit a recreational to racing, slim female.

Some that we are aware of are the:

Fizik Vitesse

Selle Italia SLK LDY GelFlow

Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow

Cheers

Guest Michelle

I tried the Fizik Rondine, I wouldn't suggest it at all... I was in tears!

On my training bike -> Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow

On my racing bike -> Selle Italia SLK LDY Gel Flow (the best saddle EVER) Thumbs%20Up

Brandon, the best bet would be to try out different saddles. The best saddle is the one that is most comfy to sit on for the required amount of time. All the saddles mentioned here thus far are good. The Selle Italia's as mentioned by Michelle are very popular. However, some people'e geometry just don't suit certain saddles (i personally ride Fizik and am considering replacing my CP Pave with an Arione).

I saw from the tandem for sale posting that you stay in the Linden area - go chat to the folks at linden cycles and maybe borrow a loan saddle or two to "test ride" before spending lotsa bucks on something that might not be comfy for the rider.