Good Bicycle shops

Alien Racer

I stay in a small town in Mpumalanga and finding a good shop for a bike service is like me winning the  Cape epic.

Few  weeks ago i visited my parents in Welkom and went to get some spares and my road bike front weel rebuilt at Van Riebeeck Cycles and wow!  What a shop not so big,  but service and friendlyness 10/10

They even have a online shop and deliver via couriers.

So if any one  else experienced good and affordadle service at any shop let u know. And hopefully the other shops will step up to the challenge and give better services for better prices. Cycling itself is expencive enough, so why should we be satified with bad service!!!!!

I think it's great and everybody wants good service. But to get business you need to advertise. I've never even heard of them and don't even know they have a website or do mail orders. What is there online shop's adr?

Big popular shops tend to give worse service, customer to staff ratio

Don't even try to shop at them on Saturdays hehe

Hi, what town are you at? I've got Xtreme Sports in Nelspruit and we service bikes from all over MP, Swaziland and Mozambique as well as Phalaborwa and even Zim, we even collect and deliver via local courier and do all the servicing at the Sabie Experience and Panorama tour, be proud of yer province!