It's going to be an interesting Tour d France 2009

Cruxpearl

Mampara' date=' love the new avatar. Is that a Buddychrist? [/quote']

I have no idea. Found it on another forum. But it's a good guy to have as a buddy, don't you think?

20081024_024118_buddy.jpg

Are you saying Fignon was a good guy? You must then think he lost all of his hair so young due to premature hair loss....Cool
Confused If you loose your hair when you are young it's called premature hair loss...

...happend to me ...*** hey!!!....much better than premature ejeculation though....

Maybe when the hair loss is from natural causes... I met Fignon on a plane the year after he came second, and close up he looked about 60, but then again maybe his parents did not educate him about sunblock..Cool !

Maybe when the hair loss is from natural causes... I met Fignon on a plane the year after he came second' date=' and close up he looked about 60, but then again maybe his parents did not educate him about sunblock..Cool ![/quote']

maybe the sun exposure was amplified by those big googles her wore!LOL 

Cant wait for them to clink their syringes before the start and see who's got the best pharmacist

Those goggles from the 80s were the bomb man. Remember when LeMond used to use those massive Oakleys? And the unforgettable Andy Hampsten in a snowstorm picture? Probably quite warm under that massive headgear...

Maybe when the hair loss is from natural causes... I met Fignon on a plane the year after he came second' date=' and close up he looked about 60, but then again maybe his parents did not educate him about sunblock..Cool ![/quote']

maybe the sun exposure was amplified by those big googles her wore!LOL 

I thought they looked quite lekke...they never did make a huge impact on the cycling fashion parade though...