Speed Cameras

Weekend_Warrior

Perfect for affirmative action shoppers, imagine a traffic cop chasing someone pushing one of these down the road - or having to explain how it went missingLOL

Is this in SA? Apparently a stand allone camera can only be used where it is to dangerous for traffic police to man the cammera. So what you do, if you get a fine and you know the location where you got it, you write and state that there were no traffic police present and that you can not pay.

I heard this from an attorney, so at this stage it is hearsay.

Wouldn't work on the east rand... we shoot our dustbins for fear of the robbers hiding inside...

As soon as "they" figure out that there is some parts of that camera to use its going to be stolen everytime thay put one out.

We have radiosignal towers on the farm to open the hiroulic taps for irrigation, and on these towers/poles there is a small sunpannel and solenoids. The whole reciever is in a steel box 5 meters in the air - they still manage to cut down the tower/pole and cut open the box to steal a sunpannel a big as a matchbox!!!

Amazing what can be done if you put your mind to it!!

Wouldn't work on the east rand... we shoot our dustbins for fear of the robbers hiding inside...

you lucky you have bins still

We have radiosignal towers on the farm to open the hiroulic taps for irrigation' date=' and on these towers/poles there is a small sunpannel and solenoids. [/quote']

Excuse my ignorance but what is a "hiroulic tap"?