Team Medscheme 2009

singletrackmind

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and medsheme has a truckload of money to throw around it'd seem!

Now I know why I pay so much a month for my MA conribuitionsConfused

and medsheme has a truckload of money to throw around it'd seem!

?

Now I know why I pay so much a month for my MA conribuitionsConfused

me too smiley18.gif

Guest colonel

Its also a 3 year deal with with Malcolm new company and as owner/rider/Manager.

These 2 are usually 1st and 2nd, will be stupid for cycling if these 2 riders are in the same team.

Mclean said today that it will be better for cycling if teams are 4 members max. Better competition.

Guest colonel

Hanco, Arron, Neil McD, ML, Nic White and Nolan. It makes sense its Nolan cause Herman Fouche has is going to NeoTel.

Guest colonel

Austin: On the news24 site it says Nolan is going to MScheme.

Then he has two contracts...cool for him. Dunno how he is going to manage the racing in both kit though...

Sorry for sounding sarcastic Colonel, but it is all a bit of a joke. I had a guy who was off for a month and started based on Tuesday and finished in the front group and worked and attacked.

RSA racing is not about building strong teams anymore, but about getting as many sprinters in team as possible. Works for SA racing, but help nothing to ID new hopefull Olympic/World/TdF Champions.

O, and Worldsview is off for 2009, Giro del Capo has no sponsor, so all we will be doing is riding the 100km flat, sprint races, and argue after worlds why our okes are so pathetic on World stage... Bit bored for now.....