Bongani's commuter project

straatvark

Ok, here is a pic during the handover ceremony Monday morning:

20081202_134914_Bongani_009.jpg

Bongani was very satisfied this morning about how much quicker he were able to travel to work today. I can really, really recommend him for work. He is a man that will go far with the right opportunities.

I tested the bike Sunday evening late up and down our street - jig, I forgot how hardcore a 7 speed cluster could be (With DieBurger tandem legs as well) DeadDeadDead This new 9 & 10 speed cluster spoil us.

Ok' date=' here is a pic during the handover ceremony Monday morning:

20081202_134914_Bongani_009.jpg

Bongani was very satisfied this morning about how much quicker he were able to travel to work today. I can really, really recommend him for work. He is a man that will go far with the right opportunities.

I tested the bike Sunday evening late up and down our street - jig, I forgot how hardcore a 7 speed cluster could be (With DieBurger tandem legs as well) DeadDeadDead This new 9 & 10 speed cluster spoil us.

[/quote']Nice project dude. Bongani looks like he could use a smaller frame though...

Brings back memories of my first bike in the early 90s: gun metal grey Hanson with full 105 group and Look pedals.

Dude, serious props to you. And he'll take care of it seeing as he's cleaned it and helped put it together.

Now THAT'S development! Another one helped into the world of cycling.