Armstrong world tour

Serendipity

Armstrong does Mexico

Tyler Hamilton, Lance Armstrong and Floyd Landis

Lance Armstrong's world tour continued at the weekend, with the American present for the start of Vuelta Mexico Telmex in North America. Armstrong attended the event's launch at the Botanical Gardens in the city of Oaxaca, where he appeared on stage with other American attractions Tyler Hamilton (Rock Racing) and Floyd Landis (Ouch-Maxxis).

The seven time Tour de France winner was also on hand to wave the flag on stage one and posed for images with stage one winner Juan Pablo Magallanes (Mexican National Team). Armstrong's Astana squad isn't contesting the 2.2 race, however his Under 23 team ? Livestrong Trek ? is taking part in the race.

Lance couldn't find anyone else to join him but two dopers? He should fire his PR team.

Lance couldn't find anyone else to join him but two dopers? He should fire his PR team.

Haa,Haa, yeah, two EX team dopers nogal.!!

I would like to be a fly on the wall when these three stooges get together to chat about "the old times".Big%20smile