Custom Oakley's

XTC OKE

Quickly change it to 'How does one get custom built (maybe designed is better) Oakleys' before the HLO gets here .......

HLO = Hub Language Officer (AKA JagWil) Wink

The HLO is in semi-retirement for a while. Seems as if he offended a few sensitive little souls and objectionable spuds. SmileWink
With very little effort you could make it permanent retirement you..........just eat lots of fatty foods' date=' well there are plenty of ways. Wink[/quote']

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not war.Smile

Not quite yet.  Wink  It is however against the Hub rules and you know it: "Flaming other members with the apparent intent of inciting or perpetuating a conflict or argument"

Quickly change it to 'How does one get custom built (maybe designed is better) Oakleys' before the HLO gets here .......

HLO = Hub Language Officer (AKA JagWil) Wink

The HLO is in semi-retirement for a while. Seems as if he offended a few sensitive little souls and objectionable spuds. SmileWink
With very little effort you could make it permanent retirement you..........just eat lots of fatty foods' date=' well there are plenty of ways. Wink[/quote']

That was in reply to your post. You cannot argue that you did not start the "war" Wink first though. Any good lawyer would agree. TongueBig%20smile

Any good lawyer NEVER makes admissions.Smile

Innocent until proven guilty and all that.Wink

That is not war.Smile

Not quite yet.  Wink  It is however against the Hub rules and you know it: "Flaming other members with the apparent intent of inciting or perpetuating a conflict or argument"

Point taken Mandibles. Smile

Not nearly as inflammatory as some of the posts I have seen elsewhere on the hub.Wink