Koeberg

Woofie

Hello

We are planning on riding at koeberg tomorrow (Monday) at around 5.30PM.

Not quite sure how many riders there will be, or if it will be a relaxed ride or what but it is always nice to have some more people out there.

Let me know if I can expect anyone else.

cool smiley17.gif

Hello

We are planning on riding at koeberg tomorrow (Monday) at around 5.30PM.

Not quite sure how many riders there will be' date=' or ir f it will be a relaxed ride owhat but it is always nice to have some more people out there.

Let me know if I can expect anyone else.

cool smiley17.gif [/quote']

Meaning?Confused

Hello, just some directions and to clarify my statement above.

I am not sure how many of my friends will join me tonight. But depending on how many people we have, we could even split up into two groups.

Everyone invited so far is friendly and should be willing to try and everyone happy.

The course is super easy, jeep track, little rolling hills that lift your HR for a few seconds but thats about it. Nice for doing some speed work if you have strong guys.

Directions :

Go down the R27 (West Coast Road) past melkbos, carry on straight and go past the Duinefontein turn off as well.

Probably about 500M after that you can turn left into Koeberg.

Stop at the gate tell them you are going to cycle, you need to take your ID or drivers license! They will make you sign the book and you are in for free.

Drive straight down the road to the 4 way stop (towards the reactors) carry on across the 4 way and there is a big undercover parking area there. You can park in any of the bays.

I drive a silver opel astra.

What am I going to wear..... mmmmmmm...... ok I will wear my white cycling top that has red polka dots so that you will notice me.

What else to bring -

Juice, warm fold up top (it gets cold really quickly there in winter), spare tube (although ive never had a flat) + accessories. Maybe bring a headlight as it is a bit dark at the end and you may need it if you have a technical problem.

Riding time could be anything from 50min to 1.30 or so.

Last week I did a new loop which I had never done before and that added a couple of K's as well. So we will see.

Dont forget your ID!

You can phone me if you want. 082 371 6779

Cool - see you later

Warren

How will I recognize you?

Riding around Koeberg, I imagine he'll be the one with the luminous green 'glow".

LOL

How will I recognize you??

?

Riding around Koeberg' date=' I imagine he'll be the one with the luminous green 'glow".

?

LOL
[/quote']

mmmm.... that could make sense why those Zebras are getting so big.... smiley2.gif

ya, that will be awesome.

We had 8 people last night, some newbies as well, but we had a load of fun.

Feel free to invite anyone else as well.

I am going to take my lights with for next week, at the end of the ride it was just a little on the dark side, but still manageable though. Its all jeep track anyway so the worst that will happen at night is you will ride into a sandy patch or a bush or something!

mmm....

I forgot that I am going to Hermanus this weekend.

Might not be able to make the koeberg ride this monday.

But there will still be people riding anyway, just pitch at 5.30 and you will see all my friends arriving.

I will try to make it if I am back in time though.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to be riding koeberg tomorrow morning at 7.

It will be cool if anyone wants to join.

I am considering cycling through to there (from TV) so if anyone else is keen let me know.

Otherwise just meet us there at 7.