LOOK - Promotion

Mr LOOK

Look

has decided to run a special promotion on the 585 worldwide. They are offering a

credit for the distributor if a customer turns in their old frame (their old frame does NOT have to be a LOOK, ANY brand

of Road frame will be accepted) towards a brand new 585 (Origin,

Ultra, Optimum or Elle).  The 585 currently retails for R32 300, but with a

?trade in ?on a frame they will qualify to purchase the 585 for R25 700.

50% deposit when order is

placed.

Only usable frames on trade-in?s (no

cracked or broken frames)

Any road bike frame manufactures will be

valid for this limited promotion.

This offer is available only at

participating Look Dealers.

Offer only valid from 15 April to 15

June 2009 and only while stocks last.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And what'll happen to the old frame' date=' once it's traded in? [/quote']

Jules, they will be sent back to LOOK.

That is one nice looking frame.
The 585 is one of the best frames LOOK ever manufactured. Frame weighs in at 990g, and the 2009 models come supplied with an Ergo Post 4 saddle post, which retails for around R2150.

Awesome frame! I reckon its some sort of research/survey they're doing to see which frames customers are prepared to give up/sacrifice and use their(LOOK's) product..

R32,300.00?

When are the manufacturers going to realise the market for frames is R9,000.00 - R15,000.00!

Whose got a spare R25,000.00 lying around for a frame? add a group, wheels and finishing kit - R60,000.00?

Good luck with the Promo -  I love Look frames hope there are wealthy hubbers out there to support it!

And what'll happen to the old frame' date=' once it's traded in? [/quote']Jules, they will be sent back to LOOK.

LOOK in France ? smiley3.gif

And what'll happen to the old frame' date=' once it's traded in? [/quote']Jules, they will be sent back to LOOK.

LOOK in France ? smiley3.gif

Yes France.....depending on the amount of frames received....they might ask me to destroy them here in SA to get them out of circulation.

Beautiful frame!

Surely, given South Africa's status as a third world country, they could make an exception and put the frames to good use rather than destroying them?

Beautiful frame!

Surely' date=' given South Africa's status as a third world country, they could make an exception and put the frames to good use rather than destroying them?
[/quote']You've got a point. I am off to France next week...so I'll have a chat with them.