Hamilton positive again

rock

just read this, possibly old news......what a loser. good riddance.

edit.....ok, its serioulsy old news........sorry.Embarrassed 

rock2009-04-19 01:07:33

Guest colonel

Can I ask why its funny to have clinical depression?

its just another excuse.....puhlease. he's prolly missing his unborn twin or something......will anyone really still belive he was clean during he career.

either way it seems that every pro cyclist who once anything and falls from grace the first time never really bounces back.....

Guest colonel

Good to know you know him personally to make that assumption

He had depression, no doubt about it. It's not something to laugh at; it's a very serious illness. However, he should have been more careful with what he was taking. 

He had depression, no doubt about it. It's not something to laugh at; it's a very serious illness. However, he should have been more careful with what he was taking. 

Guest colonel

I agree but maybe in a dark way he wanted to get caught.

oh boy........I'm only poking fun at the irony of someone who's been protesting his innocence with doping cases for so long to end up actually being caught with a banned substance and now being forced to retire......

....on the brighter side Burry got 2nd after T-dub at the seadonkey short track.......Clap