What grips for gripshift?

jaguar

What are the recommended grips that one can use with X.0 gripshift? Any ideas and thoughts out there?

Shot
jaguar2009-04-29 07:05:48

anything and cut them down, I've got rav-x foam grips, cut down and weigh 15g for the pair

Umm, the XO comes with seperate SRAM grips, which you can trim to fit your hand size.

If you didnt get these with the Twisters, then basically any rubber grip will work. The two work independantly of eachother.

take bar tape and rap it around at the width  that you prefer.... its nice and comfy and you can replace it whenever you want..... and you have a range of colors.....

ODI's are great. Bit difficult to get hold of though. I bought DMR grips and cut them down. Work super.

20090504_000751_IMG_2528.JPG

Shot okes.

I will have to see what my XO gripshifts arrive with....

Thanks for the advice

• 2 months later...

What did end up using? Have you seen these:

20090727_234445_Hermida_Grips_L.jpg

Apparently Hermida used a pair to win the World Cup in PMB.

That looks nice and light!Thumbs%20Up

The X0 gripshifts never came with any grips so I had to get a pair. I wanted white grips but couldnt get any locally so I ended up ordering a pair of white BMX grips from The Riot. I just cut them to size and they are working like a dream....