Future Hubber in Action

jpdub

My Son on his first bicycle, proud moment for Dad!!

I just had to share will all.

20090529_074244_DSC03248.JPG
jpdub2009-05-29 07:43:44

Dont let the Helemt Police see this !!!TongueTongue

The Helmet cost more than the bike-thanks to cycle lab for showing the one with all the little animals on.

Super pics! Keep for the 21st birthday! My parents showed pictures of me on various bikes.

Sportsman's warehouse.

Various bike shops around Cape Town have them from time to time.

More of a size than age thing I suppose.

Our little terrorist had a black scooter bike from about 1. He was a bit short, but as soon as his toes could touch the ground, he was off!

We got him the JD bug for his 2nd birthday, but had to flip the frame so he could reach the ground. Only recently did we flip it the right way up again.

The brakes are a bit silly as their hands are too small  to reach the lever and prolly not strong enough yet.

Awesome little bikes!

My little Monster has also got the Y-bike - friggen awesome. I take him to his creche twice a week on it. I cycle next to him while he missions off.

Still need to get a helmet though - picked up a nice 2nd hand one for 30 randts but its about 2years too big for him. The junk I saw at Game / Sportsmans / ToysRUs where not worth the > R120.

He has also got a small bike that I took the pedals off to make into a balance bike for him. Still about another 6 months before he can ride though.