Things I HATE abouth MTB singletrack...

The expat cyclist

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said i don't like single track! Just don't get all the hype about it. As awsome as singletrack can be, it can be that sh*tty as well!

For extreme stuff I prefer to go for a haircut . DH racing is not exteme , it's just plain bloody scary !!! So thanks for pointing it out to us but I think I will stick with XC/Free ride with the odd pavemunt jump !

better to ride down then up. nothing extreme in cross country

Ahhhh....the classic downhiller attitude..   

Amen boet xc o's ride down small stuff going 0kmh in there little swimming costume lyk clothes on overpriced bikes while downhill riders fly pat them looking tricked on real machines wondering were the extreme bit starts 

DH? Scary? Now way! Try downhill (Like on the magalies monster) on yer hardtail baby! That is scary!
smiley36.gif oooh is that DH ?? well that is easy enough .

Amen boet xc o's ride down small stuff going 0kmh in there little swimming costume lyk clothes on overpriced bikes while downhill riders fly pat them looking tricked on real machines wondering were the extreme bit starts 

Now that's DH bikesShocked

How I miss the good old days...when the DHillers appreciated the xc kids coming to support them...we even stayed for dual slalom.

A XC bike does not "go" down a hill , it's much more gracious than that , it glides down the hill