Meeting local heroes Burry and Kevin

amoryns

We know a little boy who's biggest dream is to meet his two heroes Burry and Kevin. I know both of them will be participating in this weekend's race to be held in Hazyview.

Does anyone know if it is possible to maybe arrange for him to meet with them for few minutes on Saturday and who I can contact to make this possible?

Kevin will be and he is a very easy oke to approach - friendly and down to earth. Just cruise on over to the MTBN tent and say hello (prob best after the race)!

intern2009-06-10 23:37:59

Sean/Intern is this the cycling version of "Reach for a dream " well done lads maybe get a column going called -"meet and greet" in you mag.

Amoryn good on you for the thought 

Sean/Intern is this the cycling version of "Reach for a dream " well done lads maybe get a column going called -"meet and greet" in you mag.

Amoryn good on you for the thought 

Thanks Bushie. We already have a column called Celeb Rated in TREAD which this relates to.

Yep, it did. I called Kevin on Friday evening and he was partially flattered, but completely keen. I spoke to the little guy's dad on Sunday evening and he said it all worked out well, they chatted to/met Kevin after the race.