Silver-spaceman Ibis Mojo Frame

Wsquared

Roadie question: Is this a DH bike? If not' date=' where do you put the bottle cages?

[/quote']

It's a trail bike. Bottles would make it look silly, so would a rider in lycra with bulging back pockets. A hydration pack is the way to go...

smiley2.gif

you forgot to mention the bar-ends. smiley2.gif

It's a demo bike that hasn't been ridden yet so why would i want to sell it?

UPS shipped the parts kit to spain in error so im hoping later this week.

Wsquared - misunderstanding mate. I was chirping Crow who went and sold a beautiful thing like that....Ouch

IF that is your demo bike, then I would love to see what you sell on an everyday occasion? Tell me more about this parts kit thing you have ordered? Whats in it, whats it cost, how does go about ordering one etc (in broad terms of course as I am sure there are 1squillion different options...)

I stock frames from Ellsworth, Ibis, Niner, Titus and complete bikes from Cannondale and Merida. I have built up demo bikes for Ellsworth, Titus, and Niner and am just waiting for the Ibis parts kit for that demo to be built up.

The parts kit is direct from Ibis themselves; it's got a RS Revelation, SRAM X9, Avid Elixir's, Crossride wheelset, Nevegal DTC tires. Pretty much a std build kit from Ibis for their demo bikes.

Cool thanks, for that. Can the standard man on the street order these parts kits? If so I take it one would go through a LBS...?

Can one customise a parts kit from a supplier, like if I am looking for a specific fork, brakes and crankset or something like that?