Started raining in Bellville - were 2 ride

bosb4k

Just started riding in B'ville and it looks like settling in - Tygervalley spin class has reached it's limit - any suggestions. I don't trust the cars in the rain

Hi Bosb4k

Also woke up b'cause of the rain.In Somerset West and we are planning a ride at 7 to Rooi Els.

Quite warm out here (14C)but it seems as if the NW is pumping out at Betties.(Check out www.iweather.com for live readings)

No weather report predicted any rain for today,it is quite light and fragmented.My guess is it will clear up soon.

Your best bet would be to go out Klipheuwel way,allways dries up first there and roads are very open and safe in that part of the world.

Hang in till 7 and it will have started drying up...

Morning 2 u 2, seems it is comming down again. Will check later - just checked some seriously sloshed dud walking past our house - man am i pleased i cycle

It has dried out nicely my way and clouds have broken up completely.Might get odd light shower up against the mountains,but definately clearing.Note wind will change from N to NW to West through the morning.Plan your ride accordingly.

Enjoy!