Quality of Muscle Science Products

wiMPers

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem. Wel it sounds like your in a pretty advanced stage of bulking and the the golden rule there is to eat more calories than you burn. But im geussing you want to look good for december holidays and to be honest id start the ripping process now. Eat good clean carbs but no later than 2pm, sweat potato, brown rice, good clean protiens, grilled chicken fillets, tuna, use an EFA supplement and a low carb protien shake, less than 5g carb per serving. Use a thermogenic fat burner to shake the fat off and CLA to tone and prevent fat storage. 2 months and u'l b cut like batman.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't waste yr time with local stuff that is not regulated...WARNING! What's on fancy label is usually not what's inside or who punts it! Do you really believe Andrew uses Biogen??? Come on people!

I believe Enervit is a great product...only negatives I've heatrd is that it's not always easy to find (they sell online now WWW.enervit.co.za) orthat it's expensive (you pay for what you get cos it's not filled with 'fillers')...never heard a bad word about the actual product!

Easy Hippo....maybe get some facts together before you start attacking local brands...there are a lot of us playing by the rules and if you feel so strongly about it, i am happy to supply you with products that you can pay to have tested to see if we are according to the label or not...

if you going to say things, put money where your mouth is and get my stuff tested ?????????????????

Then we will all know, based on you paying for tests and the facts that come from them ????

Thumbs%20Up

U r so right...my apologies...

smiley18.gif

Am gatvol of listening to people riding R20K + bikes and then wingeing about their supp brand (mostly local)that's 'expensive' and doesn't work for them.....

Am verrry happy with my choice of brand..if I'm ever dissapointed in it...I'll come knocking smiley2.gif

Hey Guys

I'm a bit new to the body building scene. I started gyming in July and have tried eating well and have been using Evox: 5XL & Mega Grow. My brother advised me to try Biogen's Mass Gain, as he's used this over the year. Based on what I've been reading throughout this post, it seems that I may be better off purchasing Optimum Anabolic. I'm quite thin and want to get bigger and put on muscle/mass.

Do you guys think it would be a better bet going for the "Optimum Anabolic" ?

• 1 month later...

@Prins-USN :

Not to be a **** but in your first big statement you said "Complaints or queries that begins with 'I Heard' " (something as to that effect).

It's all good and well but 2-4 post later you say

"I Heard Muscle Science products are not produce in the lab" ????

Kinda biased !!