WTF!! PPA K2C seeding.....?????

Brighter-Lights

Brighter Lights with your credentials you should definitely win this race. Stern%20Smile

I know Matthys is the guy with the yellow shirt

What would you be wearing? 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also watch out for Herman Fouche. I believe he has just done the Vuelta route twice and rode from there to the K2C his legs will be good.

Regarding seeding queries ? during the last few weeks I had a seeding query with the PPA (just a simple question to clarify something). Phoned them, sent two emails (polite, short and to the point), and popped into their office. To date PPA?s response was ? zilch! Not a single answer, even when I went to their offices. At their offices they asked me to email them...

A few days ago I followed up with an official complain ? same response.

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Up to now my feelings towards the PPA were somewhere between positive and neutral. Now this is changing.

Brighter Lights

Keep an eye on Kev and Petrus M as well, they might cause an upset.Wink

I know that you wernt being sarcistic, but just so that you know...young Mr Gerber is a very good rider and is in awesome form...won Katberg a week after him and his partner were 2nd Mixed team (13th overall I think) in the Trans Baviaans, amongst other things. He has plenty of titles to his credit. Star

Brighter Lights
Keep an eye on Kev and Petrus M as well' date=' they might cause an upset.Wink
[/quote']

So Rockid I am sure you would also be hacked off if you where in start group 7 assuming you are a top rider in your best form. BL is one of the top 5 riders in the eastern cape maybe even top 2 not sure about East London but for 1 rider.

As far as I have read I can't see BL making a claim to winning this race. Only wanting to be placed in the correct start group is all he is requesting. I don't see the problem with this.

So maybe PPA is as K@K as everyone in the western cape claims they are. The capies are forever moaning about them. It would seem they are a law unto themselves maybe CSA should sort them out sooner rather than later.

My 5cents

So Rockid I am sure you would also be hacked off if you where in start group 7 assuming you are a top rider in your best form.

I agree, but as I am not a top rider and not in my best form, but starting in the 1st group, I'm not hacked off.

Has he managed to sort out his problem yet?

There really isn't a problem to upgrade a seeded rider to a higher start group provided that the credentials can be confirmed. There will always be errors and mistakes of this kind. These issues can be sorted out between the organisers and the commissaires on or (preferably) before race day.

Placebo2009-09-18 12:22:03