Marzocchi Workshop Manual

Trapper

I've got a Marzocchi Bomber All Mountain 2 Fork.  It gives intermittent problems on the TST2 (Lockout) side, and had it to the LBS a couple of times.  I want to service it myself and repair the lockout function, which is not working too greatConfused.

I've stripped it down, but cannot get into the TST2 cartridge.  I've got an exploded diagram of the whole schock, but it is not clear on this part.Cry

Is there anyone who can help with finding a workshop manual for this schock?  I do most of the work on my bikes myself, but I need the manual to win this one, it seems.

Big%20smileThanks Procrates - lots of info there, but cannot see the workshop manual yet... I'll keep looking. But thanks again, much appreciated.StarApprove

The TST2 catridge you are not going to find a exploded view.

what is the problem with the lockout?

You ust remember the tst does not give a solid lock just a extremely high compression rate which gives a it a "Lock" if you keep applying pressure to the fork it will drop.