Corima Carbon race wheels

Milnes

I have recently purchased a set of the latest Corima deep section carbon race wheels from The BikeHaven in Muizenburg. They are awsome. SA seems to be hell-bent on the same few brands - Zipp, Head, Campag, Fulcrum, so I thought I would do some research whilst in Europe. THe Corima wheels are actually re-badged by a number of the supposed name brands and are recognised by the European pros as excellent race wheels. Just wanted you all to know that there is an alternative of the brands we mostly see on the roads and much more reasonably priced!!!

Cheers

Yeah yeah, I have a connection who punts Corima stuff, and the wheels are really nice. Even though I ride a set of HED, Corima gets a big thumbs up Thumbs%20Up from me... Now to just get a set to test ride...

• 2 weeks later...

paid about R13,000

They are the HP Aeros Tubular version. They are also available in clinchers

• 8 months later...

I am really glad you like the wheels. After a few years of someone not backing them up here in SA, we are trying our level best to get one of the top wheel brands back out there.

Safe riding, with performance and style...

Hey there Mike....my brother enjoys his too. Good wheels. Should never have told him about them....he's gonna kick my butt soon.....Shocked Big Mig2008-02-15 04:47:34