Top Posters In This Topic

uh..uh ..dont know what to say.

You lucky fish!

All that gold is turning me green

WELL DONE!!

AWESOME!tarboy2009-10-11 13:52:33

uh..uh ..dont know what to say.
You lucky fish!

I lost my heart somewhere along the route during the race. I raced my heart out for this bike!

I dont get what you're saying, you've clearly got a lot more heart than most.

Really really Great stuff..Well done!

That looks damn nice.nothing like there photo's of a while back.

What's it weigh?

Don't know the weight yet. Will take it to my LBS to have it weighed. Compared to my Scott (Scale 20) it feels quite a bit lighter. Then again, my Scott is not the lightest with the PowerTap wheel on. Will post the weight asap.

Well done Willem! smiley32.gif There was some tough competition for this bike. Are you going to ride it or keep it unspoilt as an heirloom?

Well done dude.

What was your time by the way ?

Thanks! I think my time was in the region of 3:47. I lost the CPU of my PowerTap along the way so I do not have my exact time.

Well done Willem! smiley32.gif There was some tough competition for this bike. Are you going to ride it or keep it unspoilt as an heirloom?

Thanks Jules! Is this a trick question? I don't know yet. On the one hand I feel like putting the bike in a glass cabinet, and on the other hand it begs to be raced! I will probably end up riding it.

Congrats Willem. This Cruise was a tough one!!!

Who were you racing with most of the way, and did you know you were at the front of the "Golden Bike Race"?

Enjoy it!!!

Congrats Willem. This Cruise was a tough one!!!
Who were you racing with most of the way' date=' and did you know you were at the front of the "Golden Bike Race"?
Enjoy it!!![/quote']

Thanks Spaceboy! The last 11km was the toughest... Well, based on the races I did during the year, I had a rough idea for whom I should look out for during the race. I made sure that I never lost sight of them. I broke away from them around the King of the Mountain spot. From there on I rode my heart out and gave it my all till the end!

That bike looks fantastic... if it were me I'd be petting it all night! Really well done to you wimpers!!!!!!

Clap