bike fit durban

zee

hi

need a road bike set up done urgently in durban.anybody know who does a decent set up in durbs.needs to be done before amashova.

Zeee where about in Durbs do you want this done??.. Shaun's is good, and Dave Wisemans also pretty good.. or there's Leigh's Cycle Centre at the Pavillion in Westville: 031-265 1581.. or there's Hatton's Cycles (my personal favorite) in Pinetown: 031-701 3119

Zeee where about in Durbs do you want this done??.. Shaun's is good' date=' and Dave Wisemans also pretty good.. or there's Leigh's Cycle Centre at the Pavillion in Westville: 031-265 1581.. or there's Hatton's Cycles (my personal favorite) in Pinetown: 031-701 3119[/quote']hey fruitloop,just got sorted out.have an appointment with Werner Moolman on saturday morning.

thank you guys.Smile 

Alexia @ Shauns is a BG FIT qualified fitter and biokineticist. Can't go wrong with her as she knows her stuff. There are no other qualified fitters in the area.