Unicycling Workshop Saturday 28th November

JohnnyReggae

For those interested in attempting to learn to ride a unicycle, or are looking for some tips, pointers, help on getting better on one wheel ..... come through to the Uni Workshop.

Date : Saturday 28th November

Venue: UCT Student Parking area, UCT Upper Campus above the sports hall

Time: 8:30 - 10:30

It's a little earlier (time-wise) than I initially anticipated however we'll be on the 4th day of our Unicycle Convention and we're off to Tokai Forest later in the morning for a Mountain Uni ride and to practice for our Downhill Championship happening on Sunday 29th November in Tokai.

Anyone wanting to join us on our MUni ride on the Saturday is welcome to come through.

Cool. Should be fun. If anybody has to urge to take the plunge and buy a unicycle, I'm sure that Alan from Oddwheel.co.za could bring some out there - saves on shipping.

Unfortunately I am going to have to postpone the Workshop. Conflicting timings with our Uni Convention happening at the same time, etc...

Will post a new thread when it will be held. Those that can't wait send me a PM and we can arrange a session or 2 to get you going Smile