Unbelievable

DustSupp

I could;ve gotten my bike for R2000-00 less at the one shop than the other I chose the more expensive shop (for after sale service.) And I'm glad I made my choice.

I dont mind paying a couple of extra rand for after sale service, R 2000 for me is stretching it LOL. In fact I still paid R 2300-00 more anyway, plus I had to pay for the pedals (which on the manufacturers web I discovered are part of the spec)

But R 7 300 -00,  Confused. wow

It seems that I am the only one surprised.

I could;ve gotten my bike for R2000-00 less at the one shop than the other I chose the more expensive shop (for after sale service.) And I'm glad I made my choice.

I dont mind paying a couple of extra rand for after sale service' date=' R 2000 for me is stretching it LOL. In fact I still paid R 2300-00 more anyway, plus I had to pay for the pedals (which on the manufacturers web I discovered are part of the spec)

[/quote']

I'm suprised too, was it the same model year?

I can understand a grand or 2 depending on the bike (ie not a R3000 one), but R7300 is pushing it.

I hope you do your own maintenance, cause I wouldn't want to know how they'll charge you in the service.

I dont mind paying a couple of extra rand for after sale service' date=' R 2000 for me is stretching it LOL. In fact I still paid R 2300-00 more anyway, plus I had to pay for the pedals (which on the manufacturers web I discovered are part of the spec)

[/quote']

I'm suprised too, was it the same model year?

I can understand a grand or 2 depending on the bike (ie not a R3000 one), but R7300 is pushing it.

I hope you do your own maintenance, cause I wouldn't want to know how they'll charge you in the service.

Yep both 2010 models, exactly same bikes. I will have my maintenance done at LBS closer to me, always had good service from them.
DustSupp2009-11-30 10:03:25